Hudson Valley Paws for a Cause
- Brighten the lives of those in need.
- Visit hospitals, nursing homes, schools, senor centers, veterans’ hospitals, special needs programs, and etc.
- Become a registered therapy dog team.
Red Cross Volunteers – All of our teams are registered Red Cross Volunteers. Besides disaster relief, the Red Cross supports America’s military members, veterans, and their families. Many of our members have been trained to work with people.
We are very proud of the many awards and commendations we have received for our service to the community!
- United States Military Academy 50 Year Commemorative Coin
- Silver Presidential Volunteer Award
- Bronze Presidential Volunteer Award
- American Red Cross Betty Rasmussen Service Award
- 2013 and 2016 Prestigious Black and Gold Volunteer Award for outstanding service at West Point
- American Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces Award
- Department of the Army Commander’s Award for Public Service